Friends, we got an email from Michelle this morning. Leo had to take her to the ER last night for severe upper abdominal pain. During her ultrasound, they found that she has a kidney condition (most likely caused by the pregnancy and hopefully will self-correct once Isabella is born.) I'm worried of course. They kept her overnight and gave her three bags of IV fluids (I'm assuming to flush out those kidneys?) They hooked up the fetal monitor and said that Isabella appears to be doing just fine. She's home now and will see her OB in the morning.
PLEASE pray for Michelle's health. Pray that she does not develop serious consequences to this kidney condition. Pray that she and Leo can safely leave Turkey next Tuesday as planned, and pray for Isabella's health as well. We're so excited to see our first grandbaby and it seems like we've waited so long for her. Please pray for them.
Wednesday, July 11, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I will for sure be praying.
Thanks for the specific prayer request. We're on it!!
Post a Comment