Saturday, December 5, 2009

Christmas Picture Outtakes






















Bless their hearts. They posed for a long time, trying to help Mommy get a good picture for our Christmas cards. I knew it was time to stop and see what I had on the camera when they asked if we could please stop for a minute so they could massage their cheeks. (which were starting to hurt from smiling so much!) These are a few of the pictures that you won't find in your Christmas cards. :-)

5 comments:

grandma said...

Well, I'd take any of them! Even the silly ones, ha!
Enjoyed the school art too and the Thanksgiving picture.. Give those girls some big hugs from us!

Jboo said...

Such cute outtakes -- they never take a bad photo, do they! :)

Have a great week!

Janet

Unknown said...

I love them all! You should do a funny card one year--that would be so cute!

And I just laughed so hard at the one where they were all doing random things {looking at hands, etc}.

Martha said...

I'd really prefer the bottom picture there on MY card ;)

TanyaLea said...

I know this is an old post, but I just had to comment, as your girls are all just DARLING!!! The perfect trio! :) You are so blessed!! <><

Hugs,
Tanya