Friday morning was a CRAZY morning for me. I was trying to pack for the family's vacation to Mississippi and Florida, clean the house well so our realtor could host an open house while we were gone, and head to the doctor for a strep screen for myself. I was busy and sick when I decided to do a last email check before shutting down my computer. Imagine my DELIGHT when I opened an email from Ann at Red Threads and saw that she had already sent me two updated pictures of our boy! He just could not be any cuter, could he? Somehow seeing his sweet face gave me the energy I needed to do all that needed to be done, in spite of having strep. (yes, the test was positive. Bleh!)
Max, we love you already and we're doing all we can to bring you home sometime this summer!
2 comments:
Oh, he is absolutely precious!
I am a friend of your Mom's. Max is so beautiful and belongs with your family, which is amazing. I hope Max is home soon and can't wait to see him with the rest of his family.
Barb
Nana to five
One from WuWie, Gansu Province
Post a Comment