Friday, August 16, 2013

Two Years Later, . . .

Oh my goodness, I guess we got a little busy when Max arrived just at the beginning of a school year!  I pretty much put blogging aside and have been using facebook to share pictures and little story snippets.  Two years later I go back to peek at the blog trying to find a picture of Wrigley when she was a pup,  and I can't stop looking at the pictures - loving every picture and story about them!  I won't try to play catch up now, but I am going to start posting pictures and stories here again.  We'll do this just for our own family, so we can look back over time and remember together.

2 comments:

Jboo said...

Fun to see you on FB! Looking forward to seeing you in blogland again! :)

janet

Ragena said...

So good to see a post, since I'm not a FB gal I've missed ya! I'm sure everyone's growing up...you'll have to play catch up with Miss Natalie & Miss Holly!