Sunday, December 9, 2007

Our Christmas Tree is finally up!


I know it's hard to see, but I couldn't resist this picture. We went and chose our tree late on Friday and Mommy got the lights up while the girls napped this afternoon. After naps we were all home to decorate the tree and it was so fun to watch ALL my kids here at home (we're only missing Kristi) find their favorite ornaments and the perfect place for each one. (Of course when the bottom branches were dragging on the floor, we had to "redistribute" the majority of what the girls had hung!) After the tree was done and the boxes packed away, I heard my three little ones singing. I followed their sweet voices and found them with the lights off by the tree, singing, "Oh Christmas Tree Oh Christmas Tree, I really love your branches."

No comments: