Tuesday, June 8, 2010

A JOY! - Introducing Avery Allison!








Okay I'm obviously still trying to catch up on all that has happened in our family this spring, for here is the most exciting news we have to share (and it's from April 19th!)

After an eventful evening for Kristi on April 18th, we knew that on the morning of April 19th, Kristi would have her labor induced (2 weeks early.) That morning I got in the car and drove as fast as I could safely go to try to make it to Dallas before Miss Avery made her appearance. That precious baby girl waited for her mema to get there before she was born. Yay! She was a tiny thing, only 5 pounds 12 ounces, and 17 1/2 inches long! Soooo sweet.

She was born on Monday; I drove back home on Wednesday to celebrate Allie-bug's 6th birthday, and on Thursday we all drove back down to Dallas together so papa could see his newest granddaughter and the girls could meet their newest niece. Enjoy the pics!

7 comments:

Sarah said...

She is absolutely precious! Congratulations!

Blessings,
Sarah

grandma said...

Glad to see some new pics! Hadn't seen a couple of them and they are so good!
Yes, she is so precious and love the pics of the girls holding their tiny little niece.
love you all!
gma (and gpa)

Howard and Kim said...

cute, cute, cute! Of course we need 'now' photos too. ;-)

Martha said...

Congratulations mema!

Jboo said...

Oh my -- what a beautiful baby - so sweet!! Congrats! Your girls look adorable holding her!

Janet

Unknown said...

Such beautiful pictures! I love little miss Avery so much!

Trish said...

She is just the sweetest little thing!