Monday, May 17, 2010

Another project complete!







I got the front door painted! It's been plain white since we moved in, but now it's a gorgeous shade of red!
(This was my project for Mother's Day weekend)

6 comments:

Kim said...

LOVE your red door....you know that Martha Stewart says everyone should have a red front door because it is very welcoming....so thumbs up from me AND Martha.

I love the beach pictures....your girls are so precious....maybe someday we can get together. I hope sooner than later.

Love you guys,
Kim

Jboo said...

Wow -- love it!! Do tell-- what color did you use? Hubby painted our door a few years ago and it looks orangey-red and needs a change!

Loved your beach photos too. Those kiddos are all so cute! Have a good week!

janet

Kristi said...

I LOVE the door!! I love all of the projects and I cannot wait to see the house this summer when we come visit!

Now I want to see bedroom/bathroom pics. LOL

Unknown said...

Love it!! It looks really pretty and just homey. Love you guys!

Martha said...

Love the red door!

Trish said...

Love the color, same color I have on my door, lol! Wish you had come farther south in Florida, we would have LOVED to meet up with you and your cutie little girls!