Monday, May 17, 2010

Spring Break!












































































































































































With all the stress and sadness that we'd been dealing with as Poppy continued to decline, we decided at the very last minute to take a spring break trip to Florida and then on to Mississippi to visit Chelle's family too. Our little ones had been super-kids through all the not-so-fun trips and we just really wanted to let them cut loose and have some fun. We had such a fun time! Our joy was tempered a bit when we learned that Rick's dad was admitted to the hospital while we were gone, but we were determined to spend some quality family time together.

The jammies pics at Chelle's house were taken while Chelle was reading all the girls their bedtime story. I think they were exhausted! & lol, sweet Maddie is NOT as big as Ashlie - she just looks huge because she's so much closer to the camera, I guess?!

6 comments:

LJ said...

So nice to catch up on your blog! Love all the pics!
Again, so sorry for your loss.

Howard and Kim said...

Sweet family times! I'm thankful you found time for that in the midst of sorrow.

Kristi said...

I love all the pics!! Those beach ones are really good :)
That pic of Annie laughing (she's by herself) is priceless! THat is totally a REAL laugh! Such a cute pic!

And I thought that pic of Ashlie and Maddie was really funny - I showed it to Anthony and I said "Wow! Maddie looks as big as Ashlie!"

Unknown said...

I love these pictures!!

Lol at the Maddie and Ashlie one! I knew Madelyn was big...but not that big?! Haha!

Hey--can you fwd me the pic of me with Maddie? I love it :)

Love you!!!

Martha said...

Looks like so much fun! Glad you had this get away.

gma said...

Hadn't checked your blog for awhile I guess and was surprised at all of the new pics!! There are a couple I would love to have or print off.. hadn't seen them before. Love them all!