LOL, I cannot tell you how many times we've heard that this spring! One of our great joys this spring came on February 26th, when Kristi and Anthony got married in Dallas! Hope you enjoy some of my favorite pics from that happy day.
That was such a fun and special day for us! I am so blessed to have such an amazing family. You guys did so much to make sure that the day was special and everything meant more to me than you will ever know. Thanks for everything!!
p.s Funniest part of the day - When Ashlie covered her face during the kiss HAHA
1 comment:
That was such a fun and special day for us! I am so blessed to have such an amazing family. You guys did so much to make sure that the day was special and everything meant more to me than you will ever know. Thanks for everything!!
p.s Funniest part of the day - When Ashlie covered her face during the kiss HAHA
Post a Comment