It seems like every time I finally get around to updating the blog, I'm apologizing for not updating more frequently. This is no exception. My excuse? We've been busy. Really busy. But I think there's more to it than that. I've found myself to be a little depressed. Seems like my time slips away each day without accomplishing much. I'm normally so organized and disciplined enough to make sure that the entire family is making the most of our time, so this feels very foreign to me.
I know that having Rick at home has thrown me off, but it's time for me to get back on track because I sure can't afford to let another month or two slip away!
My promise today needs to be more that just a promise to update the blog more frequently. I need to promise myself to get with the program and do a better job of taking care of me and the family!
& the pictures up above? They were taken on a fun Saturday morning at the end of June. We met friends at the zoo that morning and took time to catch up a little and give the girls a chance to play with one another. It was hot and humid that morning, and we were treated to a huge downpour while we were there, but we had fun!
1 comment:
Hey--you guys have been super busy! Can't wait to play catch up on all of your posts!
Love you guys!
Post a Comment