Allie was able to invite just two guests to her class program and Thanksgiving feast yesterday, so Grandma and I were the lucky ones that got to attend. They did such a nice job and Allie was so happy to have us there with her. I not only got to enjoy the program and feast, I got to join Allie's class on the playground and help with an afternoon craft. And after I finished up in Allie's class, I got to help Annie's class make turkey cookies! They turned out really cute, but the cutest part was watching her work so hard on making it (and then eating it!)
Wednesday, November 24, 2010
School Fun
Allie was able to invite just two guests to her class program and Thanksgiving feast yesterday, so Grandma and I were the lucky ones that got to attend. They did such a nice job and Allie was so happy to have us there with her. I not only got to enjoy the program and feast, I got to join Allie's class on the playground and help with an afternoon craft. And after I finished up in Allie's class, I got to help Annie's class make turkey cookies! They turned out really cute, but the cutest part was watching her work so hard on making it (and then eating it!)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







1 comment:
Love seeing you blog again and how cute those little turkey cookies are. you always make the neatest things with your kids!
Post a Comment