Chelle and the girls got to spend two weeks here and Adam was here for about a week. Kristi, Anthony and Avery got in on Thanksgiving Eve and got to stay until Sunday, and Ricky was in and out the whole time. I think we ended up with 24 for Thanksgiving dinner, but can you believe that I was so busy that I never got the camera out on Thanksgiving? LOL, yeah, I guess that's easy to believe! I did get some cute pictures through the week though. But what happened to my plan to get a group picture of all our kids and grandkids? Oh yeah. Chaos happened!
Saturday, December 4, 2010
A Very Thankful Thanksgiving
I really shouldn't take the time to post this morning; we just RElisted the house with our realtor (and it's begging me to finish cleaning it); the girls have appointments to get their hair trimmed; my hair is reminding me that it wants to be shampooed this morning, and we are going to hit the road early afternoon to pick Rick up at the Tulsa airport. BUT, I just wanted to post a few pictures from the last two weeks to show how much we enjoyed having all our kids and grandbabies here over the Thanksgiving holiday.
Chelle and the girls got to spend two weeks here and Adam was here for about a week. Kristi, Anthony and Avery got in on Thanksgiving Eve and got to stay until Sunday, and Ricky was in and out the whole time. I think we ended up with 24 for Thanksgiving dinner, but can you believe that I was so busy that I never got the camera out on Thanksgiving? LOL, yeah, I guess that's easy to believe! I did get some cute pictures through the week though. But what happened to my plan to get a group picture of all our kids and grandkids? Oh yeah. Chaos happened!
Chelle and the girls got to spend two weeks here and Adam was here for about a week. Kristi, Anthony and Avery got in on Thanksgiving Eve and got to stay until Sunday, and Ricky was in and out the whole time. I think we ended up with 24 for Thanksgiving dinner, but can you believe that I was so busy that I never got the camera out on Thanksgiving? LOL, yeah, I guess that's easy to believe! I did get some cute pictures through the week though. But what happened to my plan to get a group picture of all our kids and grandkids? Oh yeah. Chaos happened!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)











2 comments:
oh my goodness jill....you have a houseful of beautiful children!!! i'm looking forward to seeing another in the mix :-).
I love your family!!!
Kim
Thank you so much for taking time to share the photos! I can feel the love!
Post a Comment