Wednesday, December 22, 2010
Christmas Card Photos
Another example of how we're barely getting our usual stuff done in time for Christmas? We typically get our Christmas photos taken and cards ready to mail pretty early in December. This year? Last Friday, after school, I quickly had the girls bathe and I shampooed all their hair, put their Christmas dresses on them and posed them in front of the Christmas tree. Jumped online, ordered 1 hr prints from Walgreens, and picked them up after we all went out to dinner! Rick and I worked long into the night to get all the cards stuffed with pictures and addressed and ready to mail on Saturday morning before we headed to Silver Dollar City! The photos with the ornaments are showing the ornaments that each of the girls chose this year.
I'm happy to say that being behind in our preparations hasn't dampened our joy at all this Christmas season!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)








3 comments:
Great pics. Never would have known there was a rush by the looks on those precious faces.
Merry Christmas!
Oh my! That first picture is adorable! Such beautiful girls.
The girls are beautiful! Your new little boy sure will be getting lots of love. I'm sure they can't wait.
Post a Comment