Got a late start on our Christmas preparations this year, but I'm happy to say that we're nearly ready. One of the highlights this month was getting to meet up with friends at Silver Dollar City on Saturday! I didn't take my big camera and I'm having trouble loading pics from my phone this week (and don't really have time to investigate the problem right now!) so I won't be sharing those pictures today. We didn't stand in line for hours at SDC to see Santa this year, so I took the girls to visit Ol' Saint Nick at the Mall Monday evening. This Mommy ended up with happy tears after seeing our sweethearts talking so earnestly to Santa and seeing his reaction to our precious girls. I got such a kick out of Ashlie (and then out of Annie copying her idea) when they worked very hard on a list of "Santa Believers" that they wanted Santa to have. He got a kick out of them too! I wasn't even sure that we'd buy any pictures, but the pictures turned out so great that we ended up buying plenty! Knowing that this may be our last year of believing in Santa Claus for at least one of our girls made this visit even more precious.
Wednesday, December 22, 2010
Christmas Is Coming
and the girls are getting so excited. I am so happy that the entire family enjoyed visiting a new church last Sunday and we're praying that we may have finally found our new church home. Classroom parties are this afternoon, and then Ashlie, Allie and Annie will finally be on Christmas (aka Winter) Break!
Got a late start on our Christmas preparations this year, but I'm happy to say that we're nearly ready. One of the highlights this month was getting to meet up with friends at Silver Dollar City on Saturday! I didn't take my big camera and I'm having trouble loading pics from my phone this week (and don't really have time to investigate the problem right now!) so I won't be sharing those pictures today. We didn't stand in line for hours at SDC to see Santa this year, so I took the girls to visit Ol' Saint Nick at the Mall Monday evening. This Mommy ended up with happy tears after seeing our sweethearts talking so earnestly to Santa and seeing his reaction to our precious girls. I got such a kick out of Ashlie (and then out of Annie copying her idea) when they worked very hard on a list of "Santa Believers" that they wanted Santa to have. He got a kick out of them too! I wasn't even sure that we'd buy any pictures, but the pictures turned out so great that we ended up buying plenty! Knowing that this may be our last year of believing in Santa Claus for at least one of our girls made this visit even more precious.
Got a late start on our Christmas preparations this year, but I'm happy to say that we're nearly ready. One of the highlights this month was getting to meet up with friends at Silver Dollar City on Saturday! I didn't take my big camera and I'm having trouble loading pics from my phone this week (and don't really have time to investigate the problem right now!) so I won't be sharing those pictures today. We didn't stand in line for hours at SDC to see Santa this year, so I took the girls to visit Ol' Saint Nick at the Mall Monday evening. This Mommy ended up with happy tears after seeing our sweethearts talking so earnestly to Santa and seeing his reaction to our precious girls. I got such a kick out of Ashlie (and then out of Annie copying her idea) when they worked very hard on a list of "Santa Believers" that they wanted Santa to have. He got a kick out of them too! I wasn't even sure that we'd buy any pictures, but the pictures turned out so great that we ended up buying plenty! Knowing that this may be our last year of believing in Santa Claus for at least one of our girls made this visit even more precious.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment