I know it's not October yet, but fall is a VERY busy time of year for our family! We've got birthdays for Daddy, Ricky, Adam, Ashlie and Mommy in September and October. We've got the normal back-to-school activities and Adam's football season is in full swing (Go Hornets!)
So for the last couple of years I've got the girls' Halloween costumes early. Ashlie chose the Storybook Witch this year, and Allie and Annie preferred the Kitty Cats. (Allie hasn't exactly made up her mind between the Kitty Cat and last year's adorable Minnie Mouse costume, but I went ahead and ordered the kitty just in case, . . .)
They were so excited when their costumes arrived so we just had to try them on. They climbed up on Mommy and Daddy's bed so they could see themselves in our mirror ~ I had to snap a picture! Aren't they just the cutest?!
1 comment:
I keep coming back to this photo. The outfits are cute, but the girls are adorable!! Ashlie looks like she is in her element as big sister. She is radiant with a little sis on either side of her. Looks like the Lord really answered Ashlie's prayers...
Love you guys!
Kim
Post a Comment