Monday, February 11, 2008

& the girls have managed to entertain themselves on this icy day

My princesses. Ashlie's wearing her top over one shoulder and said she's taking belly dancing lessons. Where in the world did she hear about belly dancing????




Catch the expression on Allie's face. Annie had just announced that she is Cinderella. Obviously Allie wants to be the only Cinderella in this house today.




I love it when Ashlie lets me catch a real smile.




This princess is pooped out. When her fever's up she's absolutely miserable (woke me up at 2:00 a.m. telling me "I hot, mommy." (103+ degrees then), but when it's down she's trying to keep up with her sissies.



2 comments:

Unknown said...

My sisters are so adorable! I am glad that you guys had somewhat of a nice day! Belly dancing?! Where in the world did she hear that from? Lol! And Allie's face is priceless!! Poor little Annie...it just breaks my heart seeing her sick. I hope she feels better soon!

Love, Chelle, Leo and Isabella

Kim said...

It looks like they were having a great time. Three beautiful princesses(is that a real word). I miss you and wish we could all get together before to long.

Kimi