Saturday, February 23, 2008

Here we go again






Time to transform Adam's old bedroom (the BIG upstairs bedroom) into a room for the girls. I'm trying to make it a happy place. Here's what we've gotten done so far. I finally got started on it last Sunday (as you can see, I had a big priming job to do first) The girls and I ran to Lowe's Monday morning for paint and they were SO excited to finally see their room turning pink! Next we need to go shopping for some bedroom furniture for them and I am REALLY torn on what to get. Bunk beds w/ a trundle would take up less space, but I'm afraid they would soon outgrow them. I may need to do some measuring and see if we think that three twins would fit in there. Decisions, decisions.
So we're in the middle of the big upstairs projects (the girls old room will be painted and redone for a guest room/play room) and my poor Ashlie came down REALLY sick Wednesday morning. We took her to the doctor on Friday and the doc is sure that she's got the flu. (In spite of us all getting flu shots this year - phooey) Anyway, she's still a sick girl, but we've got her on Tamiflu and we're really really hoping and praying that no one else gets sick. So the projects are on hold while I take of Ashlie but I hope that she's soon well enough for us to get back to them.

1 comment:

Kim said...

The room looks great!..I love the pink and green! I need to get busy with several projects, I have the don't wannas right now...I need to get out of it soon and get busy.

HUGS,
Kimi