Thursday, May 8, 2008

Our Prayer Oval

Just a glimpse into what it's often like at our house. It's nine p.m. We're all tired. Girls are ready for bed and we have our prayer circle each night before bedtime. As we all sit down, Allie observes, "This is not a circle." That's okay, honey, who's turn is it to start prayers tonight? "We're making an oval." That's right, hon, but who's turn is it to start prayers? Annie chimes in with, "Can we make a triangle?" LOL. No. We're sitting in a prayer oval and who's turn is it to start?!

2 comments:

Kim said...

That is so cute!!!....I am blown away that Annie knows what a triangle is...I think you have a smart cookie on your hands....WOW

Kimi

Martha said...

Ooo, ooo, I want to see an octagon! Focus is almost impossible sometimes, huh? I'm sure God smiled too.