It's rained almost every day this week except Monday, so we took full advantage of our sunshine that day. We quick-grilled hot dogs before gymnastics that night and set up a picnic for the girls. I had them sitting on three different sides of the table, but when I turned around they had squeezed together on one side and were having a great time. Had to get a picture of my sweethearts!
Thursday, May 8, 2008
Picnic Smiles
It's rained almost every day this week except Monday, so we took full advantage of our sunshine that day. We quick-grilled hot dogs before gymnastics that night and set up a picnic for the girls. I had them sitting on three different sides of the table, but when I turned around they had squeezed together on one side and were having a great time. Had to get a picture of my sweethearts!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
If that picture doesn't make you smile nothing will. You need to blow that picture up and frame it.
Does Annie keep you all in stitches. She cracks me up. She looks like she really enjoys life.
They are all BEE-UTIFUL!!!
Kim
I agree with Kim. That photo needs to be framed. I love, love, love it!!
Kim
you know, the other kim.... :)
Looks like an incredible time!
Martha
Post a Comment