Friday, February 13, 2009

100 Days of School!



Last week Ashlie's school celebrated their "100th Day!" I helped out at their classroom celebration and it was a lot of fun. Ashlie loved her glasses, her crown with 100 stickers, her bead necklace that she made with 100 beads, her book with 100 stamps, and you get the picture!

5 comments:

Unknown said...

Hm, did my first comment go through? If not, I think it said something like this:

"Look how cute she is! All festive for the big 100 days! We love you, Ashlie!

We love the rest of you, too! Except Bella--bc we all know if you ask if she loves someone the answer is no! Lol :) But I know she really does :) "

Kim said...

Now we know if she ever has to get glasses, she will still be over the top adorable.

Too CUTE!

Love you,
Kim

Kim said...

Oh, I loved 100's day... my kiddos had to bring in a collection of 100things... and then we made all the 100's stuff as well.
Ashlie looks adorable...I am so glad that she is loving Kindergarten(I will always have a soft spot in my heart for Kinder Kids)!!
Kim (and the super six clan)

Sarah said...

Too, too cute!

Kristi said...

Awwwww she looks so cute! She was probably so excited!!