Saturday, February 14, 2009
Allie Sings for Grandma and Grandpa
Not only did Allie and Ashlie have their class Valentine's Party yesterday, but it was also Grandparents Day at Allie's school. My Mom and Dad ate lunch with her and the children sang for their grandparents. When they came home Allie sang her song for me too and it was so precious! I confess that I was fighting my "happy tears." I Flip Video'd her song today. She can't quite remember all the Grandpa part, but it is oh-so-sweet.
LOL, I also noticed that the song talks about how wonderful Grandma is and how old Grandpa is ~ don't take it personally, Dad, I didn't write the words!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
7 comments:
Allie you did a great job on your song. You have a beautiful and sweet voice.
love you,
kim
Allie we loved the song you sang at school and now that we hear you sing it all by yourself we love it even more! You did such a GOOD job! thank you and we had a great time for grandparents day at your school!
Good Job Allie!! Jill, It must be the coolest to be a grandma, and to be momma to little ones too. I look forward to the day I get to be grandma...but not too soon. My babies are growing much to fast as it is.
Kim(and clan)
Oh my goodness, that was so sweet! I loved it!
Blessings,
Sarah
I love it! I've never heard so many words in a row from Allie. Wonderful! Bravo!
That was beautiful!! Such a sweet song with even a sweeter voice.
Bella loved it, too!
Oh my gosh....that is too cute!! Great job Allie!
~LJ
Post a Comment