Friday, February 25, 2011
Progress Report for Max
We're waiting on our USCIS (immigration) approval. & I'm not a patient person. Sigh.
Our receipt date for our USCIS application form (I800A) is January 24th. Rick and I drove up to St Louis last Friday for our fingerprints. We received our fingerprint notices in the mail on Monday (Valentine's Day), and our appointment dates were for March 9th. We decided to head up early to get the appointment over with, and we were little bit nervous on the way, wondering if they'd allow us to do the walk-in prints. And as we neared St Louis, I started thinking that I should have at least made sure that they do fingerprints on Fridays, . . . Thankfully, they do print on Fridays and they had no problem with us coming in early!
LOL, we had the bottle of cornhuskers lotion in the car with us, reapplying while en route just to make sure that our prints would take! (and once again, they had trouble with my right pinkie. and once again, I stop and wonder what in the world I do with my right pinkie to wear off my fingerprints?!) With the timeline of last summer and last fall, we'd be approved any day now. Unfortunately, we probably have almost another month to wait before our approval comes through. Can I whine just this once? "I WANNA BE DTC NOOOOOOOOWWW."
I'll let y'all know when things are moving, and in the meantime I guess I have plenty to keep me busy! (See previous post)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
I have been a bad blog follower. I had to read back quite a ways to find the announcement that you are going back to China for a little boy. How exciting! Congratulations!! I so enjoyed meeting your family in China. Some days I wish I were going back, but it is just now what God has planned for us right now. Blessings to you!!!
Post a Comment