

October 8th is a day of double blessings for our family ~ Adam and Ashlie share their birthday!! I can't believe our baby boy is now 18 yrs old!!! Those are a couple of his senior pictures I've shared above. & Ashlie, who came to us at 9 1/2 months old and weighing just over 12 pounds is already FIVE years old!
Ashlie asked for a Cinderella dress for her birthday, and she was thrilled when she opened her gift from Grandma and Grandpa. She also had been dreaming of getting her first "big girl" American Girl doll. She was so happy when she opened her gift and saw that it was Ivy, the new Chinese-American doll. I love that picture of her.
Of course Allie needed to put her Cinderella dress on (complete with new tiara from Grandma and Grandpa), and Annie was running around in a Snow White skirt and top, shaking her head so she could feel her dangling earrings!
It was a wonderful night, and Ashlie decided that it was her best birthday EVER!
1 comment:
Happy Birthday Adam and Ashlie.
Jill, Adam probably wouldn't take this as a compliment but he is a beautiful young man....okay handsome too but those eyes are beautiful!! They grow up so quickly, enjoy his senior year because it goes super fast.
I love Ashlie's doll. Britney had several of that collection growing up but now they have tons more. I guess things change in 20 years.
You are an amazing family and the Lord has blessed you so richly. I am blessed to have gotten to know you and that we have become friends.
Love you
Post a Comment