The girls had a wonderful day today. This morning we took our annual fall walk in the cemetery (the most beautiful spot in Springfield in the fall) The girls collected beautiful leaves and pinecones, and we just had a fun, peaceful warm fall morning.
After the girls had their naps, they visited Daddy at his bank and then trick-or-treated Grandma and Grandpa, came home and had happy meals for supper and headed out to a few houses in our neighborhood.
Ashlie loved every minute of it, and Annie caught on to trick-or-treating very quickly! I was so proud of Allie, who has been so worried about "spookies" all Halloween season. We had to be very careful to avoid the scary decorations at Walmart even. I didn't know if she'd even want to dress up tonight, but she did, and she had fun!
And now that the excitement of costumes and candy is over, we can start getting excited about Thanksgiving and Christmas!
And now that the excitement of costumes and candy is over, we can start getting excited about Thanksgiving and Christmas!
2 comments:
Jill,
It sounds like you had a wonderful day. The girls look adorable!! I clicked on the picture of the 3 girls together and I got a little emotional, it is amazing how much Annie looks like both Ashlie and Allie, the perfect fit. God is so good!! What a precious family you have. And then I got to the last picture of Annie and I just laughed, she just looks full of mischief. I think we might have our hands full if we get Annie, Natalie and Max together. How fun would that be...I look forward to when we can all get together. WOW and I leaving a comment or writing a book.
Love you,
Kimi
I agree. The girls are simply precious. I can just hear them calling down as you guys were too loud after their bedtime. Those are the sounds I want to remember until I'm old(er) and gray(er)! I agree with Kimi, we need to get these kiddos together!
Post a Comment