Friday, March 7, 2008

The furniture's here!



Okay, we couldn't possibly fit another piece in the room, but we've got beds and even more importantly, DRAWERS!! We've already put the girls jewelry boxes and hair accessories in the top compartment of the sweater chest. Maybe I'll get all their clothes moved in sometime
today.

I did get the closet shelf hung Wed night, and Ashlie and I ran to JCPenneys big sale last night to get mattress pads, sheets, pillows, etc.

Allie and Annie are still running fevers and crying easily, etc. , but they're really doing better every day. This is day 5 for Annie and day 4 for Allie. Ashlie ran a fever for 7 days, so we should be on the home stretch now.

I'm going to go pick up Ashlie from school now and surprise her with her room!

7 comments:

Kim said...

Oh my goodness....CUTE CUTE CUTE CUTE CUTE CUTE CUTE!!!!....i love it, can you tell....Love the beds...love the bedding....love the curtains...Love the flower prints over the chest of drawers...LOVE IT ALL!!!!....but most of all i love the cute Little darlings sitting on the beds. I hope they get to feeling better soon!

Where did you get their bedding? That pink is wonderful and I love the green stripe...you did so good my friend!

Everything looks terrific...only on the missing....your 3rd beautiful darling, Ashley.

hugs,
kimi

Unknown said...

I LOVE the room!! It is sooo pretty and I just know the girls love it. Love you! Love, Chelle

Jill and Rick said...

Thanks guys. I do think it turned out cute. I was so glad to find the bedding (at Target.com, Kimi, with free shipping AND it included the shams!) Anyway, I was glad to find it with yellow along with the pink and lime green because I wanted to use the old flower canvas prints and their old curtains.

Ashlie was so excited and she doesn't really want to come out of her room now! They're all acting a little stressed by the whole thing, though. My sweethearts really don't like change. It's a good thing they just moved one door down the hall instead of to a new house!!

Love you guys!

Jill

Kim said...

The room is just adorable, but... I have to agree, not as adorable as the 2 darlings sitting on the bed. I am sure all the girls just love it. What a treasured place of their own!!
Kim S
P.S. Hope all are feeling better soon at your house.How is mom holding up?

Jill and Rick said...

Thanks Kim. & can I just say that Mom's a little tired?? We just keep praying that the rest of us don't get it. This flu lasts way too long!

Sanders' Double Happiness said...

How on earth do you get it all done and do it so well!?! You've inspired me to be creative, but I am going to wait until spring break. Cute room for your girls!!

oxo
Stacey

~Mis-Wen~ said...

LOVE THE PINK/GREEN JILL! You outdid yourself! :)

BTW! TAG! YOU ARE IT! See my blog for more details! :)

Blessings~
Wendy