Sunday, March 23, 2008

Adam's last LPA




I can't believe that Adam is less than two months away from graduating from high school. This mama's not ready for her boy to graduate and go away to school yet. In late February he was nominated (again) for LPA court. (LPA = Ladies Pay All dance) I had the honor of escorting him at the assembly, while Dad and little sisters cheered him on from the bleachers. It was tough for Rick to get a good picture, but I'm sharing the one we've got.


Later Adam and Kindal met out at their friend Jeff's house with MANY friends for a pre-dance photo shoot. I'd say they're one good lookin' bunch of kids!!


1 comment:

Unknown said...

I can't believe it was his last LPA...wasn't it just last year he had that Halloween party at the house :) He is so grown up now!
Love you!! Love, Chelle, Leo and Bella