Sunday, April 20, 2008

Bella pics

Sweet baby Bella.

I had to tease Michelle that the flower on her headband is as big as her head!

Yes, her onesie says "I CRAWL THE LINE"! Her Aunt Kristi found that for her!


Some of Bella's first photographer photos.


Love that sweet expression!

I know, I'm WAY behind in sharing Bella pics. She's now almost 7 months old. She's crawling and pulling herself up to stand and is really just a busy, happy, beautiful baby girl! Here are a few of my favorite pictures.

3 comments:

Kim said...

what a BEE-UTIFUL little girl...she is sure growing fast...absolutely adorable.

Kim

Martha said...

Bella is so photogenic. Beautiful baby, Grandma Jill.

Howard and Kim said...

I agree. Beautiful girl and she looks so healthy and happy. I get misty when I think of her mommy waiting for her.

thanks for sharing the joy!
Kim