Sunday, April 20, 2008

Happy Birthday Allie!











On Monday, April 21st, our Allie turns 4 years old! She had a party with some friends on Saturday and I think the girls had a fun time. I cannot believe that she's already four years old, and that she's been home for over 3 years. Allie is such a sweet, tender girl. I was a little worried about how she'd handle the excitement and attention at her party, but she did so well. (Annie ended up being the one that was a bit overwhelmed.)
Today ended up being a warm, beautiful day, and the girls had fun playing outside this afternoon. I'll share a few pics from today as well.






4 comments:

Kim said...

I have enjoyed these adorable birthday pictures...how cute...I love the princess party....looks like I will be swiping your great ideas....love it.

tell Allie Happy Birthday,

Kim

Unknown said...

It looks like they had so much fun! Allie looks so happy in all the pics. We love you guys!

Martha said...

Happy Birthday Sweet Allie! I am so jealous of that princess party ;)

Howard and Kim said...

Natalie loves the princesses! Looks like a very fun birthday!!

Hugs to our girls!!
Natalie (on mom's lap) and Kim