Sunday, November 9, 2008

Busy and Lovin' It!











We've been busy for several days with projects. We finished up our weekend by raking up all of our leaves and all the leaves of our neighbor. Glad Ricky was here to help out with the raking and with the girls while we were working. I mowed the neighbor's yard one last time for the season. It feels so good to get everything done! The girls had a lot of fun working outside with us today, but they're pretty pooped out tonight. I thought we got some good pictures of the girls this afternoon - I love them so much!




5 comments:

Unknown said...

It looks like you guys had a good time! Look at all of those leaves....I guess I should say a fun time together... :)

Love you and miss you! We can't wait to see you!

Anonymous said...

Love all the pictures and the girls look so happy "helping" with the raking!
We love them too!
gma and gpa

Howard and Kim said...

Looks like some hard work going on there...and some fun! Happy Fall!!

Kim

Martha said...

You could've never gotten all that done without your little helpers! It wouldn't have been any fun anyway ;)

I'm impressed with your work done. We talked about working in the yard, but never actually got the mower and such out of the shed!

Kristi said...

So cute! I love that first picture of Annie - you can totally see the "real" annie in that pic! Also love the leaf hanging out of Ashlie's mouth, lol.

They all look adorable

Love You!
Kristi