The girls had SO MUCH fun on Halloween! Allie, Annie and I had the special treat of getting to go to Ashlie's classroom and help with their "Fall Center Day," a small party with different fall games and treats. After that party, we had a small baby shower for Ashlie's teacher (who's baby is due in just a few weeks!) Lots of fun to start our Halloween.
The weather was absolutely perfect, after a surprise storm that hit us that morning had cleared out. We started out our evening by rushing around as soon as Ashlie got off the bus at 4:00. We had to move fast to get all three girls a quick drink, have a bathroom break, fix their hair and get into their outfits since we were trying to get to Daddy's bank before they closed at 5:00. We made it (barely!) Daddy's bank is very close to Grandma and Grandpa's house, so we headed there next for their first official Trick or Treat stop. (Had a couple minutes to take pictures there, finally!)
When we got home, Ricky came over to pass out candy to Trick or Treaters while Rick and I took the girls out in the neighborhood. We figured that Allie and Annie would only last for a couple of houses, based on how frightened they got last year. LOL, no worries there! All three girls had a ball, so we just let them keep going. I think we stopped at about 20 houses and our sweeties were happy and exhausted that night. The girls finished off their evening enjoying Charlie Brown's Great Pumpkin and snacking on their loot.
& now we've been enjoying PERFECT weather so we've been outside most of the weekend. GREAT WEEKEND.
& now we've been enjoying PERFECT weather so we've been outside most of the weekend. GREAT WEEKEND.
5 comments:
The girls look so cute in their costumes. Your cheerleader is smiling so big, I know she enjoyed being a cheerleader. You really had a big day...we had a big one ourselves but it was oh so FUN!
Kimi
5 days and counting :-D
I love their costumes! It sounds like everything went perfectly.
I'm glad you guys had a gorgeous weekend, too! We sure are lucky!
I love you!
The girls look great!! It also looks like they were having great fun!!
Your girls be such pretty girls!
And your Wrigley have such fun with Annie and dhe bone!
Maybe dhey come visit me some day?
Love, Auntie Cleo (and her human Nancy)
They look so excited! SO CUTE! I am really glad that you had a great weekend - you needed it!
Love you!
Post a Comment