Thursday, October 30, 2008

Fun Days at Preschool












Allie's class made American Indian vests and feather headbands today. So cute! She prefers the feathers without the vest, saying that without the vest "I'm a PRINCESS!" & the most fun of all? Put the feathers on upside down and peek out through them!



4 comments:

Unknown said...

I love how happy she looks the instant that vest is off! She is such a little cutie!!

Love you!

Howard and Kim said...

There are some things in life that never become common. They are special every time I encounter them. Allie's smile is one of those special things to me. I LOVE seeing these photos!!

Martha said...

I really enjoy seeing quite little Allie being silly. The pucker is espescially attractive!

Trish said...

The girls are always so cute! I love the fall leaves between contact paper, we always used wax paper, but the contact paper is such a better idea. After living most of my life in Indiana we always had the beautiful
fall leaves, now living in Florida we have none! (will you send me some fall leaves, lol)Trish