Ashlie's kindergarten school pictures came in on Thursday. I think they're so cute!! She has a look of uncertainty, yet trying to do what's expected, . . . that pretty much sums up those first days and weeks of kindergarten, doesn't it?Allie's pics should be coming soon. She has so much trouble smiling for pictures, I can only imagine how it went for her for school pics, lol!
7 comments:
grandma is loving all of the pictures the past several days! Esp. the school ones etc. Think your description of Ashlie's school picture is very accurate. That's our Ashlie.. love her and all!
Oh, good luck to you and Wrigley tomorrow. Bet Annie will try to help too. :-)
She is such a beautiful and sweet girl!
I got your comment and Jill, they do and are growing up right before our very own eyes. We both know with the "bigs", how fast the time flies. I don't understand if they grow up so quickly, then why am I not getting older...that's what I think and then I pass a mirror and think...YIKES, who is that???
Love you,
Kimi
This picture reminds me of when Ashlie is telling me a story and just wants me to understand...I love it!
Great kindergarten picture, sister!! We love you!
Cute! I am anxious to get my girls back. Should be any day.
Oh, that is a great picture of Ashlie!
Hope puppy training goes well.
Blessings,
Sarah
She looks so adorable! Love the worried smile!!
What a gorgeous school picture...ours never turn out that great!!! She looks so grown up and like a professional poser for the camera...she is so beautiful.
Post a Comment