Friday, October 3, 2008

Catchin' Up Pics

Ricky being serenaded on his birthday. Yes, Ashlie can be just a bit theatrical!


Annie: "They didn't have to do the nose thing at the throat doctor!"
Wrigley waits by the front door as we go meet Ashlie at the bus stop.


Allie and Annie playing at the carnival before the Trike-a-Thon.

Allie's watching another class ride their bikes and trikes as she waits for her own turn.


Ladies and Gentlemen, start your engines! (Allie's #33 on the right.)
I preferred it when she was on her own, rather than in the middle of all the wheels!

So darned cute!

Ashlie with her teacher, Mrs. Darnell, at Open House.


I thought this was so cute!


Ashlie made a pumpkin in art class.

And a roller coaster.

Ashlie showed her sissies the computer she works at.



And she showed them the drums from music class.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

I love ALL the pics!! I wish we were there....we miss you guys so much!!!

Love you!

Trish said...

Your girls are so cute! Love all the pictures! Trish

Kim said...

I love carnivals...I bet they had a blast.

You tell Ashlie that is said I think she is a wonderful artist. I love all of her art but the roller coaster has to be my fav! I bet she is really loving school...and I know her teacher adores her! Britney is teaching kindergarten this year and she would love Ashley to pieces!

Kimi

Tammy Pearson said...

How precious!!! I love it when she is so proud of her work and loves showing it off to her sisters...and she is quite the little artist...her teacher looks so precious.