I caught Allie enjoying a quiet moment with Wrigley after lunch today. She was so tender and sweet, and just truly loving her puppy. Wrigley is really so soft and lovable, and Allie was just petting her and even snuck in a little kiss.
Annie was beside herself when she learned I was taking pictures without her (have I ever told you how much she needs to be included in everything?) So I let them pose for a couple pics with Wrigley together.
7 comments:
These are darling pictures!
Sarah
CUTENESS ALERT!!!
They are little dolls...Wrigley included.
Annie just doesn't want to miss out on any fun.
Love the girls black and white outfits...ADORABLE as usual!
Kim
I love these pics! So sweet!
Can't wait to see you guys!!
Your girls are just beautiful! I think Elvis and Wrigley should surely meet...Wrigley's obedience class sounds like what Elvis would have done
Kim(and clan)
The photos are all precious, but I have to tell you, I love the way Allie has blossomed for the camera. I know if she's blossomed like this for the camera, you are seeing it every day. Awesome!!
It looks like those classes for Wrigley are really paying off...he looks so calm or was this just after one of his classes and he is exhausted...the girls look so precious in those matching outfits...precious tea party as well...I love all the pics.
Tammy
Nothing cuter than children and puppies! Looks they you picked the right puppy for your family. Wrigley looks full of personality.
Post a Comment