Thursday, October 23, 2008

Annie Gets a Nap





We pooped out our kids this week.
Sunday evening - Fun time celebrating their mama's birthday at Nena and Papa's house.
Monday morning - Did NOT want to wake up.
Monday night - Ashlie & Allie gymnastics; Wrigley puppy school
Tuesday morning - Did NOT want to wake up; Annie gymnastics
Tuesday night - Spooktacular!
Wednesday morning - Did NOT want to wake up.
Wednesday afternoon - Ashlie's 6 yr old checkup at the doctor, Flu Shots for Ashlie, Allie, Annie and Mommy - Missed Allie and Annie's naps
Thursday morning - Did NOT want to wake up.
Thursday afternoon - Allie and Annie got to nap! After Annie had been napping for over three hours, decided to go peek in on her. Could not resist taking the pictures! Our baby was tired.
Tomorrow at noon we'll be on our way to Indiana. I'm afraid our girls are going to be pooped out again next week!

7 comments:

Kristi said...

Those pictures are really sweet! I think it is so adorable when kids fall asleep in weird positions like that!

Sarah said...

I love sleeping pictures! Annie looks so precious.
Blessings,
Sarah

Tammy Pearson said...

Oh gosh, that reminds me of my now 26 year old daughter and my 23 year old son, that is how they slept...I loved it, even got pictures of it too buried somewhere....I will have to go dig them out now.

Walking Through said...

We'll be praying for safe travel and that your family isn't too wiped out by the trip.

The photos are precious.

Hugs to each of you!
Kim

Unknown said...

So sweet! I love it when Bella sleeps like that. Annie looks so peaceful...gosh it makes me want to take a nap!

I hope you have a good trip...and maybe the girls will sleep in the car :) Love you guys!

Carol said...

Jill
Happy Birthday!
Give those kids a rest!
Love,
Carol

The kids and the dog are all adorable!

Martha said...

I'm sorry Annie was so tired, but what a cute picture you got! Maybe they'll sleep well in the car on the way to Indiana.

Have a safe trip.