Ashlie likes her new leotard!
The only gift that she actually asked for - Thank You Grandma and Grandpa!
Okay, she needed to get just a little closer.
Happy Happy Birthday!
Happy Birthday, sweet girl!Sarah
Happy Birthday Ashlie!It looks like someone had a blast on their birthday! I thought it was Annie doing the back bend. I had to turn upside down to tell it was Ashlie....picture that.Hugs,Kimi
We loved being able to help Ashlie celebrate her birthday. What a sweet birthday girl, who ran to give us a hug after opening her gift! Love her so much!grandma (and grandpa)
How Sweet....I remember having something like that when I was her age...many ages ago.
Post a Comment
5 comments:
Happy Happy Birthday!
Happy Birthday, sweet girl!
Sarah
Happy Birthday Ashlie!
It looks like someone had a blast on their birthday!
I thought it was Annie doing the back bend. I had to turn upside down to tell it was Ashlie....picture that.
Hugs,
Kimi
We loved being able to help Ashlie celebrate her birthday. What a sweet birthday girl, who ran to give us a hug after opening her gift!
Love her so much!
grandma (and grandpa)
How Sweet....I remember having something like that when I was her age...many ages ago.
Post a Comment