Yesterday after school, Ashlie was downstairs coloring her new giant Hello Kitty pages. Annie must have been hovering a bit too close, because she came upstairs very upset and crying. "Mommy, Ashlie thay she mell my breff!" What's the matter, honey? "Ashlie thay she mell my breff!" (at this point she seems so hurt! poor baby)
Okay, by now I realize that Ashlie told Annie that she could "smell her breath" and I'm trying very hard not to laugh, . . . I ask Annie if maybe she had been standing very close to Ashlie. (yes) I just reassured her that Mommy loves her, and Mommy even loves to "mell her breff."
That was good enough for my Annie. She promptly went downstairs and told Ashlie that Mommy loves her breff, and she was ready to play with something else.
Thursday, October 16, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
Lol! Poor Annie! I am so laughing right now, though :)
That little Ashlie...she needs to be NICE! That is hilarious, poor Annie!!!
Oh, that is too funny. Lily has a super-sensitive sense of smell and she frequently can be heard commenting on someone's "breff". Although, she did tell me a few weeks ago that I always smelled good!! LOL
Blessings,
Sarah
I am absolutely cracking up! Little Annie will find out soon enough that no one likes to smell anyone's breff.
I thought Chinese people had a very small personal space. Maybe that's a learned trait and not inherent?
Still cracking up! I'll be telling this story to everyone.
This little story "made gma's day"! Sweet little girls, ALL of them!
gma
Post a Comment