We finally carved our Jack-O-Lanterns this evening! The scary one is Ashlie's, the traditional smiling one is Annie's, and the frightened little one is Allie's. I didn't get a picture of them helping to scoop out their pumpkins. I didn't even think of it; probably because my own hands were covered in punkin' goo!
I had decided to forego our outside Halloween decorations this year; we've been so busy and being out of town last weekend didn't seem to leave much time for decorating. I wasn't even sure if we had any decorations left from previous years. BUT, on Monday afternoon I had a weak moment and snuck up to the attic to see if I could find anything. I found one bin of old stuff, with orange lights, pumpkin lights, scarecrows, a few ghosts and bats and even spider webs and spiders. LOL, I even found the stuffed "legs" that we stick under the garage door with shoes for dramatic effect on Halloween night! So while Ashlie was at school and Allie and Annie napped, I set out as much stuff as I could get done. The girls were SO excited! It was definitely worth the effort for their reaction!
1 comment:
Everything looks amazing! I always love your house during the holidays...everything you do is so pretty!
Love you!
Post a Comment