We've had a great weekend. Friday morning I spotted a sweet ladybug on the girls' bedroom window and I knew it was going to be a good birthday for me. I was surprised with an adorable miniature yellow rose plant from Kristi and Jerry - so cute!
Adam came home Friday night so we were able to have a little (late) birthday celebration with him after the Hillcrest football game and spend some time with him this weekend! We've all missed him so much, so his visit was good for this mama's soul.
Saturday night we had both big boys with us at our favorite Mexican restaurant, Cielito Lindo, and I was a happy mom!
Today we took a little time for our annual cemetary walk. It was a perfect day to admire the beauty of fall. Even Wrigley joined us today. LOL, she's crashed on the kitchen floor now.
We have to say goodbye to Adam this afternoon and it won't be easy, but for now I choose to focus on the joy of the weekend! It has been a great weekend, and tonight we get to top it off at Grandma and Grandpa's house for a birthday celebration!
Life is good.
10 comments:
Aw...it sounds like you guys had an awesome weekend! Love you!
Happy Birthday. I hope your special day was full of joy and happiness!! It sounds as though you had some of both.
Blessings,
Regina
Happy, Happy Birthday!! Thanks for sharing your great Autumn photos.
Blessings,
Sarah
Wonderful pictures!!! Love love love them! The colors of the trees are magnificent...another reason I want to live there....this is to you :-P
It looks to me like there are 3 little girls that are glad to see their big brother!
Happy birthday Adam!
Love you my sweet friend!
Kim
What a wonderful weekend! We enjoyed the beautiful weather. Is it your (Jill) birthday? If so, Happy, Happy Birthday! Today is our Nate's birthday.
Kim
This is too funny!! I was just wondering when we were going to see the annual cemetery photos. LOVE them!! Happy birthday to all the October birthdays in your family!!!
Thanks for sharing the joy of your weekend!
Kim
Happy Birthday! The pictures were beautiful.
Happy Belated Birthday Jill! I've been wondering how you and Wrigley are...so I stopped by and looks like you are all doing great!
I am glad that you had a great birthday....sorry, I am just catching up on blogs.
Post a Comment