Allie was playing outside this afternoon. She called to me saying that she had found a six-leaf clover. I was curious to see what she had actually found, and I couldn't believe it. It really was a six-leaf clover! LOL, leave it to our quiet little Allie to be intent enough to find something like that. When she saw my excitement for her, she just squealed, "I'm SOOO Lucky!!!"
Thursday, October 30, 2008
Allie's SO Lucky!!
Allie was playing outside this afternoon. She called to me saying that she had found a six-leaf clover. I was curious to see what she had actually found, and I couldn't believe it. It really was a six-leaf clover! LOL, leave it to our quiet little Allie to be intent enough to find something like that. When she saw my excitement for her, she just squealed, "I'm SOOO Lucky!!!"
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
She IS lucky! Tell her that we said she is for sure one of the luckiest little girls we know.
Love you!
Post a Comment