Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Thirty Years Ago

It's so hard to believe, but THIRTY years ago today Rick and I were married in my parents' living room. LOL, kind of wish that our anniversary didn't happen to fall on election day this year, but that hasn't lessened my joy!

We got to talk to both Chelle and Kristi this morning, plus Ricky was here when we got up this morning (he had already voted!) Adam even drove home today to cast his vote (didn't get registered in Columbia but just had to part of this election.) That means that I had the opportunity to make him some brownies plus make him a good supper before he left, and Adam had a little time to play with his sisters and his pup. It's been a good day!

Happy Anniversary Rick!

7 comments:

Unknown said...

HAPPY ANNIVERSARY! We love you guys so much!

Wait...you have now been married for 30 years...that means I am about to be thirty next year...AAAHHHH!

And, may I add, THANK YOU for not talking about the election on your blog?!

Love you both!

Carol said...

Happy Anniversary!!
Love
Carol

Howard and Kim said...

Happy anniversary, Rick and Jill! Howard and I are right behind you on those years spent together. Time sure flies when you are having fun. :)

Love you!
Kim

llespy said...

I hope you had a Happy Anniversary! You guys deserve it. You are a special couple. Love you, Lisa

Martha said...

Congratulations to both of you. 30years of marriage is something to be very proud of.

Kim said...

Happy Anniversary guys!! Thirty Years is a terrfic accomplishment... here's to thirty more!!
Kim S

Anonymous said...

Remember the day well! Was a very pretty, nice, little ceremony. You looked very pretty in your gown and Rick looked handsome and----well, a bit nervous!
:-) Remember? You still have some babysitters when you want to celebrate!

Love you and we hope you had a happy 30th!!
mom and dad