Friday, November 13, 2009

Congratulations Ashlie and Allie!!










We are so proud of you girls! Both of them won a Citizenship Award for their class today! "The Citizenship Award is given to students that display exceptional citizenship standards, such as honesty, responsibility, respect, fairness, caring, courtesy, and integrity." I got a few pictures of the girls, including one of Annie waiting for the assembly to begin, and one of Allie's shoes. ;-) I should have checked those feet before she went to school today!

6 comments:

Kim said...

I am so proud of your sweet girls!

Thanks for the laugh....the shoes...LOL

love you,
Kim

Unknown said...

So cute! I am so proud of them!

And lol about the shoes!

Kristi said...

Tell them I am PROUD of them! And that is HILARIOUS with her shoes!!!! That had to be uncomfortable LOL

Sarah said...

That's wonderful!

LJ said...

Congrats to your girls!! And...good job to mom for getting a pic of the shoes! ;-)

Mei Mei s and Mayhem said...

Way to go girls!!!!!