Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Just Had to Start a Little Project





Don't you just hate it when you find yourself with nothing to do around the holidays? LOL, that wasn't my problem, but I did have the problem of a bathroom that was 1/2 stripped of wallpaper (and it has been that way for many many months!) I really wanted to finish that room before Thanksgiving so I bit the bullet ~ found some wallpaper that I loved and then found it available through Steve's Wallpaper online ~ and worked till the wee hours of the morning several nights last week until the project was done! It's completely different than anything we've had in there before and I love the new look!

3 comments:

mom said...

Looks beautiful!! I love it and you did a great job!

Unknown said...

I LOVE it!!! I am a huge fan of the dark, warm colors--I'm officially in love with your bathroom!

LJ said...

love the colors!