Today Allie's kindergarten class had a special pizza party for lunch and Ashlie's 1st grade class put on a Thanksgiving program and "feast" for their families. I couldn't be in both places at once so Adam was happy to go to Allie's class while I watched the program and ate with Ashlie. I love my kids so much! (& Ashlie did a wonderful job with her lines - she spoke so nice and clearly with her microphone! LOL - she's had quite a bit of practice being "on stage" here at home - she's a natural!)
It was a special day and I'm ready for all the kids to officially begin their Thanksgiving break!
4 comments:
Cute pictures!!
I'm glad Adam was with you to go eat with Miss Allie...what a great brother!
Love you guys!
I wish I could have gone to ALL of those too!!!!! AG is a good big brother - I bet Allie loved having him there with her :)
And tell Ashlie GOOD JOB IN YOUR PROGRAM!
Don't you just love those programs for the little ones? So sweet! What a great brother! Have a fun Thanksgiving!
Janet
What a great big brother! I love Ashlie's costume.
Blessings and Happy Thanksgiving!
Sarah
Post a Comment