.jpg)
We FINALLY made it down to Dallas to visit Kristi! We arrived Friday afternoon and left Sunday morning so you know the trip went much too quickly, but we managed to squeeze in a lot of fun (& food!) while we were there. We have finally met Anthony (and his parents) and I'm happy to say that they are all very nice. (whew!)
Saturday morning we hit the American Girl Store as soon as they opened. We've been keeping Kristi's Kirsten for her all these years (she's almost 20 years old now!) and she really needed a hair appointment. (She had been needing one for years, but once Annie "fixed" her hair we really needed to rescue her!) We bought her a new outfit, had her hair returned to the original style, and had her cleaned up. She looks like new! She is now living with Kristi where she hopefully will receive more tender care. :-)
I wish I had gotten a picture of the play equipment at the park Kristi found for us - it was immense! Seriously - crazy huge! We had a great time there (if I can sufficiently block the memory of Annie disappearing from me, . . . not going to share the whole story but let me say that I was quickly losing it during those brief terrifying minutes)
Kristi, it was great to be able to see you and we miss you!
4 comments:
Hm...I didn't hear this story from either of you?
Looks like you guys had a lot of fun!
Looks like so much fun!! Hope you have a good weekend!
Janet
Love "all" of the new pictures and posts!! Have been checking every day for some.. you did good tonight!
Kristi is looking so good and happy and looks like all had a good time. Glad you were able to go for even a short visit..
Looking forward to Kristi coming home for a visit too!
Awww I LOVE all of the pics! That park is awesome - I need to remember that it is there once our baby is old enough to go :)
I had SO much fun and I was not ready for you to leave. Only about 5 1/2 weeks and then I will be there for 9 whole days! WOO HOO!
Post a Comment