Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Allie, You're FIVE!

Allie was just SO excited for her birthday this year. She was truly filled with joy over her special day!

Okay, this next picture absolutely cracks me up!! Allie had a few candles left burning after her first blow, and the look on Ashlie and Annie's face is priceless! I never realized just how seriously they took the candle blowing.


I think Ashlie was as excited as Allie about her Leapster.

Grandma and Grandpa brought microphones for all the girls. (They've been using Barbie dolls as their microphones for their performances!) The real mikes were a huge hit!


Makenna, Mia and Meisi gave Allie a set of pop beads. All the girls LOVE them! I think Allie did a good job of making her own groovy jewelry to match her outfit.

Allie had a great birthday, but woke up today with a horrible earache. Luckily we already had her 5-year-old appointment scheduled with the doctor today, so we didn't have any trouble getting her in. She's already on meds for her ear infection and they decided to postpone her immunizations. (that's a good thing) She's now 42 inches tall and weighs 32 pounds. Our girl is growing!

6 comments:

Unknown said...

Five...I can't believe she's five!

I remember meeting her and holding her for the first time. Ah, my sweet Allie!

Her birthday party at home looked like so much fun! And cinnamon cake is my FAVORITE!

Love the pictures, too--the girls always manage to make me crack up and smile :)

Love you guys!

Mom to my China Posse said...

Happy Birthday Allie, 5 is a magical number!

Howard and Kim said...

It looks like you had great fun! Happy birthday again, sweet Allie!

Love you!
Kim

Kim said...

Happy Birthday Allie. Looks like you had a good time at your family party.
Kim,Mia,Mandy and all the gang

Sarah said...

Happy Birthday, Allie! I love your jewelery. It looks like you and your sisters had a fun day!
Blessings,
Sarah

AmyO said...

Happy Birthday Allie!