Sunday, April 12, 2009

A Fun Filled Saturday

After coloring Easter Eggs in the morning, we met Grandma and Grandpa and many friends at Springfield Little Theater for a performance of Mulan Junior! The girls really enjoyed the production that was geared for our little ones, and they especially love any time that they get to spend with Grandma and Grandpa!




Each time that Annie tried sitting in her own chair, it was a constant struggle for her to keep the seat from folding up on her. This picture cracked me up!



After Mulan, we headed to the park with the Headley's and Dunham's. I love this picture of Ashlie, Taylor and Mia, our Guangchang girls.


Allie and Meisi had a lot of fun together too.


Allie was pleased with the little sprig of pine needles that she found.


& Annie needed to get some wood chips out of her sandal.


It really was a beautiful day with friends and family, and seemed like the perfect way to begin our Easter weekend!

Happy Easter!!

3 comments:

Kim said...

What a perfect Saturday! I can't get over how much Taylor has groen since the summer at the park. I miss you all so much! We are for sure going to China camp next year....Vivi Jo and Max both will be able to attend...I can't wait!

I got Viv's sandles at Old Navy, they are in the bigger girls sizes...I think they start at 10. She is wearing a 12 now in most shoes....if she ever grows up to those feet.....

Your girls look adorable as usual in their sweet sweet dresses and in the recent post when they were wearing the black and white checked shorts....also PRECIOUS!!!!

HUGS,
Kim

gma and gpa said...

Grandpa and I love all the new pictures! We had a lot of fun yesterday being with the girls at the show...and thank you mommy and daddy, for including us!
It looks like you had so much fun at the park afterwards too!
Easter Blessings to you all!
grandma

Unknown said...

Happy Easter! We love you guys so much!

I love the pictures! It sounds like you guys had the perfect day.

Love the girls' dresses--they are so cute!

And that picture of Annie had me cracking up! Ah, we miss you guys!