Allie. This morning.
"For one thing. I want you to know."
(bracing myself for something serious now)
"I can't get the boogers out of my nose."
Thanks for the laughs this morning Allie! & now we're off for the doctor's office - Ashlie has a bad earache. :-(
Monday, April 13, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
10 comments:
Hilarious!! I'm sure she'll love us reminding her of this when she's older :)
I hope Ashlie gets better soon, poor sweetie.
We love you guys!
THAT IS HILARIOUS!!! That Allie is so silly!!
ROTFL!!!!! THAT sounds like a serious problem to me! LOL!!!!!
(And hugs to Ashlie. I so *know* about ear infections.)
That is hysterical!! Jill, I hope you all a nice easter. The girls looked great. They Are all getting big!
Carol
and---now we know the story!! :-) :-) Little Allie probably "did" think she had a serious problem that she wished "someone" would pay attention to this morning!! Mom was probably trying to get everything set up to get Ashlie to the Dr.s office.
Love that Allie!
gma and gpa
Thanks for the laughs!!
Oh...that is too funny!!
What is it with kids and boogers. lol..... Annah who is 3 was laying down in her bed the other night and called me to come in her room where she presented me with a booger on her finger with this statement "momma would you take this so I don't eat it" lol.......
That is hilarious!
Hoping Ashlie is feeling better soon!
That CAN be pretty serious! LOLLLLLLLLLL!!!!!
LOL...that is HILARIOUS! I thought you were going to say that you were off to the doctor to get the boogers out of her nose...LOL...glad they weren't that seriously stuck :-).
I hope Ashlie's ear is better.
Thanks for the laugh,
Kim
Post a Comment