Thursday, April 23, 2009

Annie just needed her Grandpa

When Grandma and Grandpa came over for Allie's birthday, Annie was soooo tired. She hadn't napped and she was struggling to accept that Allie was getting most of the attention (and gifts!) that day. Grandpa knew just what she needed, a little TLC and lap time.

I'm so glad you got the picture, Mom!

6 comments:

Unknown said...

So sweet! There's just something about a Grandpa that we all need sometimes.

Love you!

Kim said...

Granpa's loving is always the best! What an adorable picture... it makes me miss my papa(I hope we get to see him this summer and get one of those hugs).
Very sweet...
Kim S(and gang)

grandma and grandpa said...

He's always been "that" kind of grandpa and knows just what they need. I like the look on his face... He is loving every minute of it!
Was "that" kind of dad when you were little too.
gma

Howard and Kim said...

How incredibly precious! Of course, you know I'm crying now.... This photo is certainly a keeper!!

Kim

Sarah said...

Absolutely the most precious picture!!

Mom to my China Posse said...

A priceless picture. aren't grandparents the best!