Monday, April 20, 2009

The Pickle Fiasco (aka what IS that smell?)

Brought groceries home last week and put the potato salad in the fridge and the produce on the kitchen counter. I smelled something in the kitchen later and couldn't figure out what it was. Was it the potato salad? Was the produce too ripe? Had a lot to do so forgot about it until each time I returned to the kitchen. What IS that smell? AHA. Pickles! Dill Pickles to be precise. I opened the fridge to investigate and found a jar tipped over in the back of the fridge. Pulled out the bottom drawer and found this much pickle juice pooled underneath. YUCK!



I really needed another job added to my to-do list that day!

4 comments:

Kristi said...

I say - BLAME RICKY!

Just joking...that is awful though!

Unknown said...

I LOVE pickles!! I may have actually liked that smell...

hahahaha :)

Sarah said...

ugh!

LJ said...

You could have made pickle pops! Believe it or not, this has become really popular around here at ballgames.